Mezzi Rigatoni Puttanesca
1) Put all but 1 table spoon of the olive oil and all the anchovies in a large skillet over a lower heat and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, until the anchovies dissolve.
2) Add the garlic and cook for about 15 seconds, taking care not to brown it.
3) Raise the heat to medium-high and add the tomatoes with a pinch of salt. When the sauce comes to a boil, turn the heat down and simmer until the tomatoes have reduced and separated from the oil: 20-40 minutes depending on the size of the skillet. Remove from the heat and set aside.
4) Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil in a large saucepan or pot; add 1 tablespoon of salt and the pasta, stirring until the strands are submerged.
5) When the pasta is halfway done, return the skillet with the sauce to a medium heat, adding the oregano, capers and olives.
6) When the pasta is cooked al dente, drain and toss with the sauce in the skillet over a low heat, adding the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Taste for salt and serve at once.